We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic specialist to join our team. As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing daily operations, implementing processes and procedures, and ensuring that our game is operated smoothly and efficiently on such platforms as Steam and EGS.
- Perform data entry and order processing functions.
- Game’s supporting operations on the platforms: Steam, EGS, MS etc.
- Creation of written and visual content throughout multiple communication channels.
- Work with the art team to provide creative input and guidelines for visual assets.
- Analyze content performance, output and optimize for effectiveness using various analytics and content management tools.
- Take part in brainstorms, ideation and creative workshops.
- Manage the tasks backlog.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in any task-tracking software.
- B2 English (Upper Intermediate) or better is a must.
- Any level of Russian would be an advantage.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in operations management or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, or a related field.
- Knowledge of World of Warships and/or other Wargaming titles.
- Gaming experience in projects of different genres.
- Experience working in a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.