WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Help Epic thrive as part of our Business Operations team with essential roles in HR, IT, Recruiting, Legal, Finance, InfoSec and more.
What You'll Do
As the Operations Manager on the Online team, you will build, launch and manage systems, drive problem-solving and establish procedures that support sustainability, efficiency, and scalability within the team. You advocate for new and necessary improvements (process / tool / development) while balancing the needs and priorities of the Online team. And you'll continuously evaluate and align those improvements toward the areas that have the greatest need.
In this role, you will
- Partner with Senior Leadership and HR & People to drive strategic workforce planning across the product by building out a scalable workforce planning system, aligning & prioritizing growth needs with product strategy, and facilitating growth planning & prioritization exercise
- Partner with Recruiting, HR & People teams to ensure an efficient hiring process across the product by standardizing and implementing Interview Kits for the different functions and by becoming an escalation point for Recruiting needs and communications
- Partner with Development Director, Production Director(s) and Senior Leadership to maintain and improve team org charts and assignment visualizations and to ensure Workday team data is accurate through audits and automations
What we're looking for
- You have a demonstrated track record of delivering incremental, meaningful improvements to customers or users.
- You have a focus on continuous improvement cycles and experience in defining and tracking success metrics that matter.
- You are comfortable being an advocate for the needs of your customers and users, with excellent communication and presentation skills to help you make your case and move the needle.
- You have experience partnering with cross functional teams to take weedy problems to ground.
- You are highly collaborative and understand the importance of bringing perspectives together to get things done.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a B2B context. Experience in a B2B user-focused role like program management is a plus.
- Customer-facing experience in a B2B context is a plus.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America including
Cary, North Carolina
San Francisco, California
Los Angeles, California
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed