The job is for an operational support role in the Metaverse Solutions group of Improbable, a company focused on defining the metaverse. The role involves working with stakeholders across the business to improve operational effectiveness, implementing processes for coordination and communication, and contributing to business reviews and forecasting. The successful candidate will help define and roll out performance measures, build and maintain a high-performance culture, and support the growth plan of the company. The job advert emphasizes the company's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
We’re leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
You will be part of the Metaverse Solutions group, the premier organisation for servicing and solving the problems of our metaverse. You will be working alongside experienced game developers familiar with all aspects of the game development lifecycle, including production, art, design, technology and operations. You will be working with notable names from the industry who are our partners and customers. As this is a growing area of Improbable, you will be directly involved in shaping both the technical and commercial direction of how metaverse experiences are developed and launched.
- To apply your operational skills to support a rapidly scaling division to be more efficient and organised in our dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the leadership team in defining key rhythms of business, objectives and goals and implementing the process for coordination and communication across multiple stakeholders and their respective departments
Why You’re Made for This:
- Identifying opportunities and risks to our operational effectiveness, analysing root causes to identify the right course of action
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to ensure they have the tools and information to execute successfully
- Contributing to our business review cadence, including forecasting processes and related activities; with a focus on developing our performance metrics
- Reviewing and implement operational policies and practices across the business unit, finding ways to improve our ways of working
- Managing and evolve the target operating model day to day and drive efficiencies where possible - across metrics, reporting, communications, staffing, resource management
- Supporting the growth plan, enabling effective and efficient headcount scaling through working with talent and people ops to ensure effective acquisition, onboarding, and ongoing employee experience
- Helping define, develop, and roll out our performance measures - OKRs and KPIs across the business unit, building out reporting dashboards and supporting cadence to ensure effectively deliver
- Helping build and maintain high-performance culture through effective performance management, communications, and training
Everyone brings different experiences, perspective, knowledge and skills that makes each one of us brilliant. You don't have to meet all the requirements and experiences on this job advert to apply for and be successful in this role.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - UK
Country: United Kingdom
Date found: 2023-03-28