World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for an Operational Game Designer, out of the box thinker who can bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Developing and designing new game meta content for versions, events, and monetization events;
- Collaborating with other development teams to design new game mechanics;
- Assigning and managing tasks to the 3D, 2D, programming departments, UI as well as tasks for writing texts and searching for historical references;
- Interacting with regional publisher teams for the joint design of meta-activities;
- Assistance in optimizing processes for managing game meta content;
- Integrating new game meta content through coding.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and time management skills;
- Must be able to work independently, be able to multitask;
- Ability to clearly and effectively express thoughts and ideas;
- Understanding of basic programming principles in languages such as Python, SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence;
- Experience with online service games, especially freemium, free2play
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of GIT, Tortoise Git, PyCharm or other GIT GUI clients;
- Previous experience with the Live OPS team
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance*
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Employee assistance program as per Global Policy
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.