The job description is for an open application at Larian Studios, where the company is accepting resumes from potential candidates who do not see a current job opening that fits their skillset or needs. The company offers an international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios, an open and collaborative environment, a managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers, and an inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees. The company is committed to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback.
Thank you for expressing interest in careers at Larian Studios.
As you have come to this page we're guessing you didn't see any open roles that fits your skillset or needs at this time. Larian will accept open applications and we are delighted that you have chosen us as a potential studio to work with :-).
In the future, we may open a position that will be a fit for you and by sending us your "open application" we’ll have your record on file for when this might happen. Please keep an eye on our careers page for future positions.
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
Apply for this job
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Date found: 2023-03-17