Red Kite Games is a AAA PC and console development studio located in Leeds, UK. They have a proven track record in the creation of cutting-edge games across varying genres and are partnered with multiple world-class AAA publishing partners. They are currently working on multiple high-profile games for gen 9 platforms, as well as their own IP. They are looking for an Office Manager to join their team and be involved in the day-to-day running of the studio. The role includes greeting visitors, facilitating client visits/meetings, ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, managing incoming and outgoing deliveries, and arranging staff events. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience in office administration, office coordination, or office management. They offer a flexible benefits package, including flexitime, 35 hour working week, annual bonus, 27 days holiday, and more.
Specialising in AAA PC and console development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting-edge games across varying genres.
Having set up home in the beautiful Grade-II listed Park Row House in Leeds city centre, Red Kite continues to develop top-quality games for multiple world-class AAA publishing partners such as Sony, Microsoft, Activision, 2K, SEGA, Epic, Warner Bros., 505, Rare, Codemasters, Mediatonic and Remedy.
Several titles include Hogwarts Legacy, Fall Guys, Mafia: Definitive Edition, Mafia III: Definitive Edition, Control Ultimate Edition, Two Point Hospital, Knockout City, Battletoads, Crackdown 3, Payday 2, Team Sonic Racing, DiRT 4 and God of War III: Remastered.
It’s a very exciting time to join Red Kite; not only are we working on multiple high-profile games for gen 9 platforms, we're also developing our own IP. Here’s what we can tell you about:
· We’re partnered with Mediatonic working on the smash-hit, Fall Guys
· We’re working on a high-profile AAA 1st person shooter in UE5
· We’re working on Red Kite’s first original game
One of the most interesting aspects to working at Red Kite is the diversity of projects present within the studio. It's certainly never boring and we constantly find ourselves pushing the boundaries when it comes to the gameplay that we're creating and the technologies that we're engineering.
Office Manager at Red Kite Games.
As Office Manager, you will play a pivotal role at Red Kite Games by being involved in the day-to-day running of our award-winning studio.
You will work closely with everyone at the studio to ensure they have access to the best possible working environment and provide facilities and administrative support to those who need it.
This role would suit someone with an office administration or office management background seeking a hands-on, active, and varied opportunity!
Please note that this role is on-site full-time and based out of our studio in Leeds.
In this role you will:
- Greet all visitors, completing non-disclosure forms where appropriate.
- Facilitate client visits/meetings including room booking, room set up, organising refreshments, and catering when appropriate.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Studio, dealing with general day-to-day office tasks, including keeping the studio, kitchen, and shared areas tidy.
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, including new starter kits.
- Maintain and improve the working environment, liaising with cleaners and other contractors.
- Management of any facilities issues raised following projects through to completion such as maintenance, repairs, décor, and upgrades.
- Conduct monthly H&S Inspections.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing deliveries and courier management.
- Undertake ad-hoc office work and general day-to-day office admin tasks.
- Support with any other studio duties as and when required.
- Liaise with recruitment to obtain all relevant documents for interview candidates.
- Make arrangements locally for new starters and contractors including health and safety/HR inductions.
- Book UK and International travel and accommodation for all staff. Assist with arrangements for staff travel documents, passport requirements, visas, etc.
- Record absences and manage holiday requests.
- H&S Management – liaising with the Facilities Management Company & the Building Management.
- DSE Assessments.
- Manage Fire Safety, First Aid, and Mental Health First Aid Training.
- Raising purchase requests and orders on SPOT.
- Coordinating office moves and desk planning.
- Assist with arranging staff events locally including Summer and Christmas events.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years experience in Office Administration, Office Coordination, or Office Management.
- Experience managing external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, most specifically Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Red Kite is located in central Leeds, a major European city connected to London by rapid rail links and the M1 motorway – plus the rest of the world via Leeds Bradford airport. It's home to some of the best restaurants, bars and museums in the North of England, and is within easy reach of spectacular countryside (the Yorkshire Moors and Bronte Country), historical York and the Yorkshire East coast (you should definitely check out Whitby and Runswick Bay).
We offer a superb flexible benefits package – which includes but is not limited to:
· Flexitime – Including work from home on Fridays
· 35 hour working week
· Early finish Fridays
· Annual Bonus
· 27 Days Holiday (Minimum) – Including your birthday, Duvet Days and Christmas Eve
· 5 Learning & Development Days per year – Including Udemy Access
· Employee Assistance Programme – Including health, mental health and wellbeing support
· Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
· Life Assurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness
· Relocation Support & Visa Sponsorship
Nurturing Red Kite's studio culture is at the heart of everything we do and has been proudly recognised by the following awards:
· GI.biz – Best Places to Work 2022
· Best Companies – A World Class, 3 Star place to work for 2023
· TIGA STAR Award for excellence
Red Kite is a social studio – the team regularly gather for drinks, game nights, film nights, to play sports etc. – making this a great place to build a career whilst making friends...and let's not forget Red Kite's legendary Summer BBQ and our epic Christmas party – plus much more!
Red Kite's studio is relaxed and friendly. Every team member has the opportunity to shine and we pride ourselves on providing a positive social atmosphere, facilitated by shared interest groups, after-work clubs and charity fundraising events. Red Kite are proud supporters of the gaming charity SpecialEffect.
Come join the team, build a rewarding career, and help to make great games with a lovely bunch of people!
Apply for this job
Location: Red Kite Games, Leeds
Country: United Kingdom
Date found: 2023-02-18