Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As Occupational Health & Safety Advanced Technician you will be responsible for developing and executing the studio’s own Risk Prevention Plan, submitting the corresponding reports and safety measures, and organizing the activities to complete the annual program.
- Developing, consolidating, and managing the studio’s own Risk Prevention Service.
- Carrying out risk assessments and developing prevention plans.
- Proposing measures to control and reduce occupational hazards by preparing prevention action plans.
- Putting risk prevention processes in place.
- Organizing informational sessions and training activities.
- Ensuring compliance with the risk control and reduction program and continuous management over the implementation of the prevention plans.
- Monitoring and revising the degree of prevention integration to improve preventative measures.
- Investigating work-related accidents and illnesses.
- Delivering reports and documentation.
- Managing the annual employee voluntary health check-ups.
- 4+ years of experience managing own/external Risk Prevention Service.
- Advanced degree in Occupation Risk Prevention in 2 or 3 specialties. (Proof of university diploma required.)
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience evaluating risks in companies working out of an office building.
- Advanced English level and fluent in Spanish.
- Develops new and original methods to approach tasks that require finding original solutions.
- Shows understanding of others, can identify strengths and weaknesses and cultural differences.
- Builds diverse and inclusive teams, encourages clear, frequent communication, and clearly defines roles and expectations within the team.
- Adjusts tone and style according to the audience, comprehends and acts efficiently on instructions, and explains complex issues.
- Builds trust and creates cohesion by acting in alignment with the organization's mission and values, and in cases of conflict, openly resolves issues.
- Adapts and manages changes in strategic needs and priorities and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Offers co-workers additional resources that help make their work easier.
- Is in the habit of congratulating coworkers and encouraging them to move forward, giving extra support when needed.
- Completes tasks showing high levels of professionalism, completeness, commitment, and strong work ethic.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Madrid, Spain
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed