Who We Are:
MAKE LIFE EPIC
Founded in 1996, Firaxis Games is a world-renowned game development studio with an unwavering mission to “build games that stand the test of time”. The name Firaxis, a fusion of “fiery” and “axis,” communicates the company’s dynamic development process that results in the creation of ground breaking titles with unparalleled gameplay delivered to gamers around the world. Under the creative direction of industry legend Sid Meier, Firaxis has released dozens of hit games on multiple platforms and is recognized as an industry leader in game development.
- GAMEPLAY FIRST
- Let gameplay drive decision making
- BE ACCOUNTABLE
- Deliver great work for the studio, the team & yourself
- PEOPLE FOCUSED
- Maintain an environment where people are happy
- EMBRACE ENTHUSIASM
- Find opportunities to contribute and collaborate
- WORK SMART
- Put effort where it pays off the most
Firaxis Games prides itself on maintaining a quality of life inside and outside the studio – when our team members are happy and healthy, creativity can flourish. We offer boot camp fitness and yoga classes at the office, a free gym with shower, regularly catered lunches and breakfasts, biweekly Friday Happy Hours, company events and parties, and a “FunZone” complete with billiards, foosball, video games, and tabletop gaming space. We are also a philanthropic studio and offer employees the chance to volunteer with local charities and nonprofits throughout the year.
Fulltime employees can also take advantage of Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401K retirement savings, a wellbeing initiative with the opportunity to earn cash rewards, an Employee Assistance Program, and paid time off and paid holidays.
We are looking for an experienced Creative producer to work alongside our Game design team to help foster and empower the creation and development of world class strategy games. In support of the creative team and product leadership, this experienced producer will combine creative, business and technical needs into a unified set of strategic goals for the project. You’ll collaborate, communicate and support our design talent and work across discipline to own schedules, understand dependencies and communicate status, risks and opportunities. You’ll work with the team to ensure the highest quality execution against key deliverables while looking to improve processes and outcomes when and where needed.
What You Will Do:
- Own the team schedule - partner with leads to establish a long-term roadmap and appropriate pipelines and delivery schedules.
- Communicate across project providing transparency on design goals, status and changes ensuring dependencies are known and accounted and risks are understood and mitigation plans are put in place.
- Provide the tools and the process to empower our creative teams to deliver new features and gameplay experiences to delight our fans.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to manage budgets ensuring your team has the resources needed to accomplish their goals.
Who Will be a Great Fit:
- 5+ years of experience working in the game industry specifically AAA production and creative/design production
- Experiencing managing large teams
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Experience with current gaming trends in RPG and narrative driven games
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed