The job is for a Motion Graphics Designer to join a Marketing Team in the gaming industry. The role involves creating product-related marketing videos, working with the team to gain insight into performance, optimizing production processes, and staying up-to-date with industry trends. The desired skills and experiences include a degree in Graphic Design or related field, at least 1 year of work experience, proficiency in relevant applications, and an interest in mobile gaming and marketing. The job offers opportunities for growth in conceptual thinking, design, animation, and data analysis.
Do you have a desire to see the tangible results of your creativity and innovation in the colorful gaming world? We've got the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Get ready to join our Marketing Team of talented and ambitious colleagues who are always ready to share an extra mile with you! Together, we'll tackle exciting challenges and push the boundaries of innovation. And with plenty of opportunities to get involved and grow, you'll be at the forefront of progress, constantly experimenting with new ideas and strategies. We can't wait to see what you bring to the table!
Here are a couple of examples of what a Motion Graphics Designer will be doing.
Here's what you’ll do
- Design and produce product-related marketing videos including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives for various channels
- Work together with an experienced Marketing Team to gain insight about performance of our creatives based on data
- Contribute optimizing production pipeline through iterative processes
- Keep yourself up-to date on industry trends in design, social memes, and trend topics to contribute brainstorms on the next creative concepts to be produced
- Transform key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third-party vendors for visual creation processes
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field
- 1+ year of work experience
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Understanding of performance marketing creatives
- Interest in mobile gaming both in design and marketing perspectives and following industry trends
- Proactive attitude to contribute and develop our creative processes
- A portfolio of existing videos you’ve made which highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Deeper proficiency in digital visualization tools and introduction to character animation
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17