The job is for a Motion Graphics Designer in the Marketing Team of a mobile gaming company. The designer will be responsible for creating engaging marketing creatives, including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives for the company's games. The designer will work with an experienced Marketing Team to gain insights about the performance of the creatives based on data and contribute to optimizing the video production pipeline through iterative processes. The company is looking for a recent graduate with a university degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, or a related field, familiarity with relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and an interest in mobile gaming with a desire to follow current mobile trends. The role offers opportunities to learn conceptual thinking, design, and animation, fundamental art principles, and relevant digital visualization tools.
Do you have a desire to see the tangible results of your creativity and innovation in the colorful gaming world? We've got the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Get ready to join our Marketing Team of talented and ambitious colleagues who are always ready to share an extra mile with you! Together, we'll tackle exciting challenges and push the boundaries of innovation. And with plenty of opportunities to grow, you'll be at the forefront of progress, constantly experimenting with new ideas and strategies. We can't wait to see what you bring to the table!
If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where learning never ends, come and join us!
Here are a couple of examples of what a Motion Graphics Designer will be doing.
Here's what you’ll do
- Design and produce engaging marketing creatives including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives for our games
- Work together with an experienced Marketing Team to gain insights about performance of our creatives based on data
- Contribute optimizing video production pipeline through iterative processes
- Keep yourself up-to date on industry trends in design, social memes, and trend topics to contribute brainstorming on the next creative concepts
- Transform key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field
- Familiarity with relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Interest in mobile gaming with desire to follow current mobile trends
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
What you will learn in this role
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able to observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Good knowledge of relevant digital visualization tools
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17