The mechanical assembly technician will assist with the assembly of precision manufacturing equipment. The applicant will assemble parts for electro-mechanical sub-assemblies, electronics cabinets, enclosures, and routing wires and pneumatic lines.
- Build precision mechanisms with assembly drawings, bills of material, and instructions from engineers.
- Works with engineers to determine corrective action for design and manufacturing issues.
- Collects changes on mechanical part drawings.
- Performs inventory check of parts kits from receiving.
- Documents assembly instructions.
- Assists in moving and crating equipment for shipping.
- Education: High School with some CTE course experience
- Experience: 0 to 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Required Skills:
- Must be able to follow directions
- May be required to work with systems with little or no formally released documentation
- Willingness to learn new skills and an attitude to help
- High standards of quality in work performed
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed