Marketing Specialist (New Grad)
At Peak, we are reaching hundreds of millions of users with our products. Marketing Team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for fresh graduates to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. Managing and optimizing marketing campaigns of our products on all performance channels, you will improve your analytical skills, develop understanding of business drivers and advance manipulating data to obtain high-quality actionable insights. You will experience teaming up with Marketing Artists to come up with new creative ideas and learn combining a data-driven approach with creative skills.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can force the limits to turn data into action, come and join us.
Learn more about how we work in Marketing here!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels.
- Work closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results.
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance.
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data.
- Collaborate with creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
What you will learn in this role
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
- Working with huge data sets and deduce actionable insights
- Improved perception of creative concepts
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20