At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
New quest on the map! New Sr. Marketing Specialist position available!
The Marketing team is responsible for managing Amber’s communication and marketing needs and channels, including B2B, SM and various PR assignments . The team works closely with Amber’s senior executives, general managers and vertical leaders to execute on the company’s strategy. The team also coordinates with functional leaders across the company, define success KPIs and integration plans.
- Based on Amber’s strategic objectives, manage the local implementation of the marketing & communications strategy and programs, including but not limited to advertising, branding, product promotion
- Assist/lead on designing, developing, and distributing consistent themes, messaging, and branding throughout all communication touch points.
- Oversees efficient processes for the creation and approval of communication materials in SM.
- Work with Amber’s central marketing team on adapting and implementing the central communication strategy at local level.
- Explore and adopts new channels, methods, and platforms to optimize marketing communications.
- Develop and nurture the internal and external resources required for communication program delivery.
- The Corporate Development Manager role reports to the Marketing Director.
- 2-3+ years of experience in similar role of marketing or communication.
- A good understanding of products, customers, and video game development industry and develops focused communications in collaboration with organizational stakeholders across functions.
- Good understanding of the video game market and a personal interest in gaming.
- Organized, analytical thinker, problem-solving attitude.
- Startup mentality, able to play various roles.
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams.
- Good sense of perspective – able to switch between “details” and “big picture” as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (in English).
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Location: Hybrid Remote<span>,</span> Guadalajara, Jalisco