WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Marketing Director to lead go-to-market planning and business operations within EMEA Publishing. You will work closely with internal teams to design and implement plans that drive local engagement and market growth for Epic first party game experiences. You will coordinate the essential business functions required to manage team workflow and communications to achieve regional publishing goals and objectives.
In this role, you will
Go to Market Strategy and Execution
- Collaborate with EMEA colleagues to design, drive, and execute regional campaign strategies that deliver on the product vision and achieve local engagement and growth goals.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams (including Communications, Shared Services, Growth, Partnerships and more) and external partners and agencies to deliver impactful local campaigns.
- Work with teams to analyze and optimize local and regional campaigns to maximize reach and engagement.
- Design and drive processes to improve operational efficiency to achieve publishing goals and objectives.
- Enable the team through strategic initiatives and coaching around goal setting, planning and measuring business performance.
- Engage with the team to facilitate programs that promote team health and effectiveness.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of experience in roles of increasing scope and complexity in dynamic, fast-paced consumer industries, preferably media, games and/or entertainment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and collaboration skills within a setting of culturally diverse teams, high level of integrity, and approachability
- Experience working directly with consumers and engaging large interactive communities at scale via live service operations is a plus
- Experience working in companies and teams with complex business models, rapidly shifting priorities and where change is the norm and new business models are emerging
- A reputation for successfully driving business results in entrepreneurial environments with a high degree of ambiguity and partnering across the enterprise
- Strong, open-minded, team player whose values are in alignment with Epic's progressive and boundary pushing culture
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our current benefits package includes higher employer contribution on public health insurance, 100% employer paid annual health check ups, supplemental company supported pension, survivors benefit and LTD. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed