At Rockstar Games, we create the games we want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games New York is seeking a marketing analytics expert, who can help improve our marketing efforts through strategic campaign performance analysis.
This role is positioned in our Insights Team within the Publishing Group and will be responsible for defining and executing marketing analysis that will support paid media, email, editorial planning, and performance. Additionally, this role will support the lifecycle of Marketing analytics, from ensuring that the data and technology is aligned to meet the needs of the business, to the delivery of easily digestible and actionable insights across all levels of the Marketing teams. The successful candidate will be hard-working, resilient, ambitious, and work well with others.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of downtown Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Publishing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games live service programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including creative video and static asset development, product packaging, social media, events, partnerships, promotions, retail, and much more.
- We are the gatekeepers of the Rockstar Games brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online Game Services.
- Help develop our data-driven media procurement & attribution practice by leveraging data sources across advertising, marketing, and in-game.
- Support media planning through analysis and reporting.
- Work with media team to provide media optimization recommendations.
- Perform creative analysis and support testing with our media team.
- Work with media team to develop territory splits that best support our campaign objectives.
- Help develop creative, channel, and audience segmentation analysis for campaign optimization.
- Document analysis and processes to support our data-driven practice.
- At least 3 years’ experience working on analytical projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Statistics, or Economics.
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms like Datorama, Tableau, etc.
- Intermediate level SQL.
- Highly proficient in analysis and reporting — ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis, and identify trends to support business decisions.
- Hands on experience in efficiently measuring and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Experience with advertising platforms and reporting capabilities.
- Great time management and communication skills.
- Can work independently, but collaboratively.
- Good problem-solving skills and strong team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States
Country: United States