The job involves manual assembly and machine operation within a dedicated manufacturing route. The candidate must focus on both assembly and quality of workmanship, be innovative, and work well in a dynamic and creative environment. Responsibilities include construction and testing using specialized equipment, following work instructions, participating in yield improvement team efforts, and driving out process and material defect issues. Qualifications include 4+ years of experience in clean room, ability to learn several processes, experience in assembly and working with various machines, ability to drive continuous improvement projects, and basic knowledge of Word and Excel. A high school diploma or GED is required.
This position will be responsible for manual assembly and machine operational duties within a complex, dedicated manufacturing route. Candidates must maintain focus on both the assembly and quality of workmanship aspects. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Complete construction and testing using specialized equipment
- Follow detail work instructions and or Standard Operation Process (SOP)
- Work within a dynamic team environment
- Participate in yield improvement team efforts
- Work as needed to meet organizational production milestones
- Work to drive out process and material defect issues
- Ability to adjust the work schedule to the needs of the Team
- 4+ years Knowledge and previous experience in Clean Room
- Quick learner-ability to learn several processes
- Some knowledge and experience in assembly and working with various machines
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects and programs while executing action plans.
- Extensively collect and document equipment related data/procedures
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel that allow the management of worksheets
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Location: Plantation, FL
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-03-11