Manager, Technical Product Management, Unity Hub
The Unity Hub product team is looking for a Manager, Technical Product Management to join and lead Platform & Architecture for the Hub. You will be driving the future Hub vision through core platform and architecture work required to provide a robust, modular framework upon which the multiple feature streams can reliably and quickly build. This platform will also be the core to bringing on additional projects and moving Hub towards the Cloud and eventually a component of creating the Metaverse!
What you’ll be doing
- Editor support: forge a deep connection and understanding of the Unity Editor release management process and ensure that the Hub and Editor are always in sync and cross-functional dependencies and requests are known
- Product integration: build a strategy to support 1st and 3rd party non-editor installers by working with cross-functional product teams and external partners
- Cloud migration: take Unity Hub to the cloud and transform the behind-the-login experience on Unity.com to be a cloud-based iteration of the Hub that lives in parallel with the desktop application
What we’re looking for
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategic product roadmaps
- Experience leading and growing a team of product managers and engineers in an agile development environment
- The ability to simplify complex topics through succinct communication and driving for alignment skills
- Domain expertise with CI/CD tools, monitoring, and deployment platforms
- Experience delivering end-user, multi-platform, desktop software, interacting with other local and cloud applications
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, microservices, APIs, and cloud-native applications
You might also have
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience working with web applications
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20