We are looking for a Senior Manager, HR Business Partners to act as an advisor to NCSOFT’s and ArenaNet's managers, directors and executives, advocate for employees, and align company strategic objectives to individual initiatives. This role is responsible for supporting assigned client groups as well as manage projects that span across all functions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a deep understanding of NCSOFT’s business goals build a strong consultative relationship with client groups.
- Provide proactive and strategic, analytical guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives in client groups.
- Advise managers on performance related issues pertaining to their teams.
- Coach line managers on how to handle delicate employee relations situations.
- Assist client groups with workforce planning and onboarding new hires.
- Partner with HR colleagues to develop and implement specific programs directly aligned to business strategy, compensation, employee relations, performance management, and recognition and training & development.
- Develop and deliver world class training and learning opportunities that are scalable to enable our leadership team to be effective.
- Create and implement employee development programs to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Manage HRBP team - setting clear goals, encouraging outstanding work, and invest in developing the team
- Deep business acuity and collaborative approach, with the executional know-how of helping to build & scale teams globally through ongoing development, support, and engagement of employees
- Drive strategic and operational partnering with leadership to understand business objectives then develop, implement, and measure people strategies to ensure positive business outcomes
- Provide direction and leadership to ensure global programs are optimally rolled out and implemented for the organization and beyond
- May participate in acquisition teams during due diligence and integration phases.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 8+ years in an HR related position (i.e. - HR Manager, Analytics, Operations, etc.)
- 5+ years HR Management experience
- Ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on issues including employee relations, compensation, HR policies, and performance management
- Confidence, experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with a diverse and highly creative and innovative team
- Business acumen and the ability to contribute to the business as a whole
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Project and Program Management skills
- Experience in a strategic HR role, working directly with senior level management
- Ability to work autonomously and work with a remote manager
- Exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues - strong mentor, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and a demonstrable track record to influence others
- Thrive in the grey where problems are not clearly defined and not all processes are fully built out - can dig into the weeds as needed to guide to excellence
This is a hybrid position based out of our Bellevue, WA office.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed