Unity's Games Product Marketing team is passionate about helping creators across the game development lifecycle with a focus on knowing game customers, shaping products, and positioning their value in an effort to help our users succeed.
As the Manager, Product Marketing - Games Expansion, you will be responsible for developing, communicating, and instrumenting a go to market to attract new studios and expand business with existing game studios. This dynamic role will manage and mentor a team of marketers and holds IC responsibility for catering to the Enterprise segment. You will represent and shape global expansion strategy to acquire new studios and grow within existing ones by delivering go to marketing strategy, messaging, and shaping solution sets based on insights and data. You will work collaboratively with product, revenue, and marketing teams to execute on integrated campaigns. Given the impact-oriented nature of the role, you'll need to lead with curiosity and an analytical mind to guide weekly decisions to optimize campaigns and go after opportunities in service of the buyer journey.
Success in the role is efficiently rallying a complex organization against our games subscription and consumption revenue goals - from hobbyist creators to indie studios to the largest enterprise businesses. You'll influence product and packaging, define solution sets, be accountable for the Enterprise studio marketing strategy, and scale your impact through your direct team amongst others. You'll quickly build relationships, balance customer needs with that of our business, and thrive in an autonomous environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Implementing a vision of games acquisition and expansion go to market from indie to enterprise.
- Collaborating deeply with offline sales, ecommerce, and demand generation to evolve execution in real-time.
- Monitoring and delivering against critical metrics from MQL to growing online sessions.
- Concepting, validating and rolling out new subscription products and pricing models.
- Managing and growing a team of product marketers to help them achieve their own aspirations.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in aligning diverse business units and teams.
- Knowledge of account based marketing (ABM) and ecommerce.
- Bias for using qualitative and quantitative insight to solve hard problems or uncover opportunities.
- Can unlock the potential of talent in an empathetic and inclusive way.
You might also have
- An inherent fire to improve processes or solve new problems.
- Motivation to achieve revenue goals.
- Passion for or experience with the video game industry.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Subscribe to all Marketing jobs in Canada
Create Profile and Get Noticed