About the Team
Our Ad Monetization team is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, agile, and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges, and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our Ad Monetization team is looking for a manager with the tenacity to help us continue to scale our Ad Monetization efforts across our portfolio of games. By leading a team of talented admon specialists, you will be accountable for proposing and developing innovative approaches to improve the ad revenue performance of our live games. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team.
- Leadership. You have experience managing people, and enjoy the work associated with it.
- You have a clear understanding of the ad tech and mobile in-app advertising landscape.
- Solid experience handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders in an international environment.
What you'll do
- Develop the Ad Monetization strategy for Wildlife Studios' portfolio of games, and be responsible for its execution.
- Define the team’s OKRs and report them - with other high-level metrics - to the Leadership team.
- Influence other Cross-Functional leaders regarding Ad Monetization, reinforcing its positive impact on the business.
- Lead a team of Ad Monetization specialists.
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with our top partners (Admob, Facebook, Unity, etc.)
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of experience working with Ad Monetization.
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management.
- Solid experience working with multiple teams with cross-functional interactions..
- Good understanding of the Mobile In-App advertising ecosystem.
- SQL + Python knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with ad servers (ad manager) and SSPs is a plus.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 70 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel