Machine Learning Programmer
Larian is seeking a passionate Machine Learning expert to join a new ML Lab within our award winning game studios. The mission is to identify opportunities for the application of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and computational statistics to push the boundaries of game development and game fidelity. The new ML Lab will work on enabling a new generation of engine technologies and enhance our asset pipelines for the creation of amazing games. Become part of a revolution in the experience of playing games powered by Machine Learning.
- Explore opportunities for the application of ML techniques to optimise and improve our game engine, game creation pipelines, and ultimately enhance the player experience.
- Educate all developers across the global studio in the domain and application of ML and associated technologies.
- Generate, gather and build a knowledge base of research and expertise in the domain and application of ML.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer or equivalent role.
- Degree in a technical field such as Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong C++.
- Passionate about AI, ML, and computational statistics.
- Open minded, willing to experiment, collaborate and iterate within a technical domain.
- Good written and spoken English.
Larian Studios is a multi award winning studio dedicated to the creation of high quality role-playing games. We are the creators of “Divinity: Original Sin 2”, awarded PC Gamer’s “Game of the Year 2017” and Metacritic’s “Top-rated PC Game of 2017”. We’re currently working on Baldur’s Gate 3.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and narrative. We need your help to take our player engagement to new and greater heights. We want to find passionate and skillful people to join us on our next adventure.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20