The Pokémon Company International
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Logistics Analyst
- Job Summary: Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory.
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact in the TCG Logistics team for B-to-B supply chain for Amazon Germany and be responsible for order management.
- Track stock movements and inventory quantities throughout the supply chain in collaboration with Sales Operations and other Logistics teams.
- Process TCG customers’ orders within the time window required, both within internal systems and customer portals.
- Liaise with local 3PL warehouse to ensure fulfilment is executed according to requirements and in a timely manner.
- Report regularly on inventory levels.
- Troubleshoot any customer stock / orders / shipments related issues.
- Manage and monitor chargebacks and revenue deductions disputes.
- Work closely with TCG Sales Managers to ensure TCG supply chain is in line with sales objectives.
- Constantly find new ways to improve processes.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated ability to supervise supply chain with strong metrics across operational KPIs.
- Knowledge of B2B fulfilment and logistics, along with customer service best practices.
- Experience working with Amazon and Vendor Central.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind.
- Ability to multitask, identify areas for improvement and create solutions.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations where there is an issue that needs a calm and timely resolution.
- Results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency, and operational excellence.
- Excellent IT & Numeracy skills, ability to use systems and spreadsheets.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: €46,000.00 - €68,000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. For this role, new hires generally start between €46,000.00 - €54,150.00. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Location: Dublin, Dublin, Ireland