Angry Birds Journey is an all-new slingshot game full of fun puzzles and delightful destruction! Players use the slingshot to blast blocks as they adventure through fantastic worlds. It’s the Angry Birds we all know and love, reimagined with new and upgraded powers for the modern casual audience.
Liveops Producer is a self-directed project management professional who is able to take the production ownership of a live-ops side of Angry Birds Journey and lead it successfully towards chosen targets.
You get to work in the next globally launching Angry Birds slingshot game!
You would be integral part of a liveops team that has a clear input on success of the game
This is a position where you learn a lot and can be a stepping stone into great career.
The team is mostly located in Finland and plan to work in a hybrid model, meaning they’ll plan to work flexibly with 1-3 days per week onsite.
What your days will look like:
- Acting as a as a liaison between the developers, artists, designers, QA and the product managers and manages live operations of the game
- Maintaining and developing our internal platform (Beacon) configurations for Angry Birds Journey production and staging environments
- Creating and managing all experiments and events in Beacon for the game
- IAP Submissions to iTunes and GooglePlay and related configurations in our tech backend and in game project in Unity
- Taking care of the localization rounds
- Resolving live issues together with experts in the team
- Creating, improving and challenging experiment and event designs
Who we think will do great in this role:
- You have a pragmatic manner of approaching A/B testing; properly managing risks in your work and proposing practical solutions and not only relying on theory
- You pay great attention to detail and promote practices to improve quality of Live Operations and testing
- You have a good understanding working with Unity and are able to read and create configurations for the backend systems.
- You are familiar with different app store platforms and their submission flows
- You have a good track record of identifying, investigating and eventually solving issues that arise during the Live Operations
- You pick up things quickly when there's signs of trouble and make sure that the case is followed-up to the conclusion.
Initial conversation: a call with our TA parent to understand your experiences and future ambitions better.
First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
Second round: You will be invited to meet the team members. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
Final round: discussion with the Production Director from our Puzzle studio to cover this role in the bigger context of the Puzzle studio.
Rovio’s Puzzle Studio has their sights set on becoming the most successful casual puzzle game studio in the world. Exploring new and emerging trends in puzzle games, the studio has built a deep understanding of the puzzle genre and its players since its founding in 2014. The studio has introduced innovations in puzzle game core with the free-flowing Angry Birds Dream Blast, several match 3 games such as Angry Birds Match and Small Town Murders as well as slingshot games like Angry Birds Friends and a great newcomer Angry Birds Journey. With their games, Puzzle Studio aims to create a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians
Apply for this job
Location: Helsinki Metropolitan Area
Date found: 2022-11-19
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed