Amsterdam, full time
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
We’re now hiring a new Live Ops Specialist to join our EMEA Live Ops team and work across multiple KRAFTON titles, including PUBG and PUBG: New State mobile. This is a dynamic and varied role in a fast-paced environment suited for someone wanting to develop their career in Live Ops for games.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the game runs smoothly as a service.
- Utilize data and knowledge of the strategy games space to make informed decisions to improve the game for our global audience.
- Design and maintain live operations configuration tools and operational policies.
- Create, market, and maintain live ops event calendars, events, sales, and promotions.
- Provide detailed feedback on feature design documents with a deep understanding of player experience and business impact.
- Set KPI goals, forecasts, and test plans for new features, events, and promotions.
- Communicate with external agencies to ensure smooth operations of player support and player behaviour services.
- Work with internal teams across the globe to facilitate and execute server maintenance.
- Partner with other internal Publishing functions to deliver experiences that our players are excited about and that integrate well into the rest of the core projects services.
- Localization coordinating with relevant stakeholders and help them to deliver the outcome in a limited time.
- Distributing game announcement and manage in-game/out-game supportive functions.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of western gaming trends preferably in PC or console games with notable working experience.
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from reputable universities or equivalent industry experience.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Speaking fluent Korean is a bonus.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed