Live Operations Specialist
You take a design-focused approach in creating compelling experiences that keep players coming back. You are data driven and can use analytics to develop and support business decisions. Your love for gaming is only rivaled by your desire to make them better.
Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Live Operations Specialist to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and Disney Mirrorverse.
Working to support the Live Ops Team, you will be involved with the planning, execution, and iteration of live events, offers and promotions that engage and excite players. We are looking for candidates that are sharp, energetic and flexible enough to excel in this initial role, but also have the aptitude and desire to grow within the company.
How you will contribute:
- Build and execute offers, events, and promotion plans to help achieve monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team.
- Gain a strong sense of what players at each level of a game want and need.
- Review feature performance and implement optimizations to ensure the continued health and performance of games.
- Drive initiatives that improve the game, key KPIs, and overall product performance.
Joining a high-energy, high-impact team, you will directly contribute to the continuing success of our games. As fans-first, your team will leverage strong engagement in Kabam's communities while also exploring, expanding and monetizing the player base.
This is what you would bring to the team:
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games.
- Understanding of game design concepts/principles and the ability to communicate them.
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change.
- A positive, collaborative, hard working attitude.
Would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience working on early game KPIs (retention and conversion) and iteratively improving upon them
- Experience working on live issues (firefighting) game security (detecting and banning cheaters), and player compensation.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and continue to entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20