If you are an experienced worlds creator, had worked on AAA titles and understand that variety is a spice of life this role is for you!
Wargaming is seeking a professional Level Artist for creating locations for unannounced new title!
You will work in amazing multinational team with a remarkable working culture and report to cheerful and passionate Lead level artist. You will learn new standards and approaches, will be a part of the brainstorming, move the boundaries and dive deep into specific areas based on your personal preferences.
What you will do:
- Create game locations in collaboration with art director, game designers, 3D and concept artists.
- Fill locations with different content: arrange objects, buildings, props, trees, decals, roads, etc.
- Deal with the layout of tiles and decals, planting grass and debris.
- Set up lighting.
- Create all kinds of natural objects: trees, bushes, grasses, stones, rocks, etc.
- Create and customize materials and decals.
- Write a description of the necessary objects and look for a reference.
- Engage in performance optimization and bug fixes.
- Initiate and participate in the development of new tools and technologies.
What will help you to stand out as a candidate?
- Strong portfolio
- Knowledge of game engines and software, optimization,
- Great communication skills
What do we offer in return:
- At Wargaming we value the team the most, we understand that people are the key to every project. So we built the art team passionate about gaming with nice environment where you feel you have respect, independence and space to grow your skills. Our artists shape project and work with really meaningful features and we are ready to help each other and share expertise.
- We see additional value in working in multicultural community, so the artist not only grow professionally but learn new things about people and cultures.
- Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed and/or possibility to work remotely within EU.
- Career development and opportunities within a fast-growing organization.
- Additional benefits differ depending on the country you will be working from.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.