At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is looking for a talented professional who possess a passion for Customer Experience.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s game development studio in Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- Rockstar Games Support is a team that focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with a goal of delivering a Rockstar Level support experience.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer experience, lowering effort to receive support, and providing practical insight to our product development staff on player reported problems to assist in project prioritization.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels, and locations.
- As a part of a 24x7 Customer Experience team, provide tier 3 support via chat, email, and phone.
- Monitor incoming ticket volumes vs forecast across multiple channels and proactively respond to changes.
- Maintain an open communication channel with global teams to leverage resources across different sites to meet established service level agreements.
- Make recommendations on staff allocation to accommodate unexpected spikes in given service channels.
- Evaluate staff scheduling to maximize service efficiency.
- Maintain communication with first party, different sites, and internal teams, ensuring operations are steady.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service, preferably in the video game or entertainment industries.
- Prior technical support experience operating in a Tier 2 capacity or above.
- A passion for Rockstar Games and a deep understanding of the game industry and potential technical support contact drivers.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts in a 24x7 work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business, computer science, or related field.
- Certifications in related subject matter examples include but are not limited to MCSE, CCNA.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask.
- Experience working in a live operations centre or control node would be beneficial.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Solid game troubleshooting skills covering product, network and hardware issues across consoles, Windows and macOS PCs as well as mobile devices is preferred.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Experience with support ticket system management; Experience with Zendesk ticketing and Support Site software.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed