WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Be part of Epic’s global, multi-specialized team of attorneys and legal professionals. We partner across our organization to provide legal solutions as well as consult and inform what we build and develop for our people, players and customers around the world.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a Legal Producer with expertise in managing data discovery to support Epic Games’ Litigation team. The ideal candidate will have strong initiative and sound judgment, with the ability to work independently. Excellent interpersonal skills; a demonstrated ability to work with fast-paced teams, under strict deadlines; and the skill to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups in a cross-functional context are all a must.
In this role, you will
- Partner with in-house counsel, external counsel, experts, the business and data analysts to respond to requests for data in ongoing litigation.
- Coordinate communication among key stakeholders responsible for the identification, collection and production of data in all ongoing litigation (domestic and international).
- Build process for tracking and responding to data requests internally and externally across our business .
What we’re looking for
- Prior significant experience managing responses to civil discovery and/or partnering with litigators and/or experts preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, sound judgment, and excellent multi-tasking and time management abilities.
- Interest and familiarity with legal issues facing technology companies.
- Understanding of analytics concepts and ability to translate concepts between legal and analytics teams.
- Experience in project management/process development in a legal environment.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed