This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Magic Leap as a Copywriter and help bring the brand voice to life across web and social channels. You will have ownership of work from day one and work closely with the creative leadership team. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the demand generation strategy, creating and executing Demand Gen programs, formulating outbound-focused content, leveraging data and insights, launching nurture and re-engagement programs, developing inbound marketing and optimization strategies, identifying personas and key target segments, aligning strategies to increase pipeline and accelerate funnel velocity, defining a clear and actionable strategic direction for content, evaluating and implementing content tools and software, preparing Content Marketing Plans, leading SEO efforts, developing and reporting data-driven insights, coordinating with internal and third-party creators, and guiding best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, and writing style. Qualifications include 10+ years of experience in demand generation, content marketing and content production, knowledge of demand gen and SEO tools and best practices, experience with content marketing platforms and/or content management platforms, strong background in B2B SaaS marketing, experience reaching executive-level personas, experience building, managing and reporting on cross-platform and industry-specific campaigns, proven track record of account-based campaign design and execution, passion for technology and business, excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and solid work ethic, highly organized with excellent time and project management skills, and ability to balance multiple
We’re looking for a passionate, curious, and versatile Copywriter to join the team at Magic Leap. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the creative leadership team, have ownership of work from day one, and shape the way our brand comes to life in the world. You’ll be helping to deliver key communications for a leading augmented reality company.
With oversight from the Director for Copywriting, Brand, and Platform you’ll help bring the brand voice to life across web and social channels. You’ll help set the standard for copywriting across the company and support various departments in the creation of external comms.
- Manage all aspects of the demand generation strategy including research, program creation, budget, execution, stakeholder buy-in, and reporting.
- Create and execute Demand Gen programs that deliver results against strategic priorities that contribute to lead acquisition and pipeline growth.
- Formulate outbound-focused content for nurture campaigns, product education, news & updates, events, and other ad hoc initiatives..
- Leverage data and insights, and monitor campaign effectiveness to improve current strategies and identify new opportunities to increase pipeline and revenue.
- Launch nurture and re-engagement programs, activating existing contacts to convert to qualified leads.
- Partner closely with web and digital teams to develop inbound marketing and optimization strategies to drive more qualified leads to the website.
- Identify the personas and key target segments in our Demand Gen programs, ensure content we produce is aligned, and moves customers through each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with our Sales team to understand their enablers and blockers in closing deals, the stages of deal-making, and align our strategies to increase pipeline and accelerate funnel velocity.
- Defining a clear and actionable strategic direction for content
- Identifying target audiences and key demographics, interests, and online behavior
- Facilitating internal stakeholder interviews to identify business objectives and subject matter experts
- Utilize primary and secondary research along with competitive intelligence to understand the buyer’s journey, decision making criteria, competitor’s messaging tactics, and effective content/messaging
- Evaluating and implementing content tools and software that can help create and promote content
- Preparing Content Marketing Plans: Corporate, product, audience-specific content marketing plans to support overall marketing and sales goals.
- Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Lead SEO efforts
- Developing and reporting data-driven insights that continuously improve the performance of content
- Working with internal and third-party creators to ensure content is implemented in a manner consistent with defined strategy
- Working with internal stakeholders to define, develop, and implement demand gen and content strategy frameworks, toolkits and guidelines, with the aim of building scalable, world-class demand gen and content engines
- Coordinating closely with product, marketing, operations and legal teams to create content
- Guiding best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, and writing style
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation, content marketing and content production, with a focus on digital content and a broad range of budgets
- Knowledge of demand gen and SEO tools and best practices
- Experience with content marketing platforms and/or content management platforms
- Strong background in B2B SaaS marketing with experience reaching executive-level personas
- Experience working in demand generation for an emerging/nascent technology company, and preferably, also for a high growth technology company
- Experience building, managing and reporting on cross-platform and industry-specific campaigns
- Proven track record of account-based campaign design and execution
- Passion for technology and business
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and solid work ethic
- Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- AR/VR experience (preferred)
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- MA/MS Master's Degree (preferred)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. In addition to salary, Magic Leap offers a discretionary bonus, equity, and a fully comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees.
US Base Salary Range
Date found: 2023-03-01