A game development studio operating in the gaming market for 11 years, a team of veterans with proven track records in developing and delivering top games are now looking for a Lead Concept artist to join their team in Cracow, Poland.
As a Lead Concept Artist, you will be partnering with Art Director to help drive the artistic style, managing and mentoring a talented team of concept artists, and creating and maintaining benchmark examples and documentation to support internal and external concept production. In addition, the Lead Concept Artist will collaborate with various 3D and Design teams to maintain the creative vision of the game through concept art deliverables.
- Leading the Concept Art team, guiding other artists through mentorship
- Manage individual team member's performance and progress, and create the environment for initiatives and ideas to emerge and grow.
- Cooperating with other leads and team members across various departments to help steer the conceptual direction into the final game experience
- Following the Art Director's guidelines to maintain the visual style of the game
- Sketching ideas that help in solving visual design problems
- Creating high-quality concept art to various levels of finish and time constraints
- Creating environments, objects, atmospheres, and the general visual style
- Participating in feedbacking other artists
- 2+ years working as a Lead Concept Artist or similar with autonomous problem-solving skills, a strong initiative to meet concept art initiatives with a positive outlook
- Strong and well-developed communication, negotiation, and personal skills
- Excellent drawing skills both in digital and traditional media
- Firm grasp of composition, color theory, visual design, value, form, and shape language
- Understanding of art pipelines in the video game industry
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and a high capacity to learn new tools
- Good communication skills and focus on the teamwork
- Good organization skills with adherence to file structures and naming conventions
- Ability to accept critical review of your work with a positive attitude
- A passion for creating and playing video games
- Very good searching abilities
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Self-development budget
- Benefit platform
- Working environment based on a solid team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the whole team is creating the game.
- The team consists of experienced experts, which means – huge development possibilities.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-19
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed