Dynasty Studios is seeking a 3D Environment Artist with at least 3 years of professional game development experience and a minimum of 1 shipped title. The successful candidate will work alongside the Art Director to bring a creative vision into real-time fruition, establish and ensure a creative, clear methodology and process, and have hands-on asset creation expertise. They will also refine and build upon their team's skills and strengths to deliver the highest quality content, support an agile methodology when discovering and exploring gameplay content, and create a healthy working environment. Additional experience or knowledge of Unreal 4/5 is beneficial. Dynasty Studios values diversity and hires talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or any other class or characteristic.
Come play with us!
At Dynasty Studios we offer a highly creative and ambitious workspace, with flexible working hours and opportunities for career growth. As our future employee, you will be joining a flat-structured environment with a casual dress code and be surrounded by open and talented colleagues in a social space that offers after-work social gatherings and events for every taste. Here at Dynasty Studios, we value every employee and their individual and unique contributions in the making of our highly engaging games.
Creating high-quality 3D environment assets for production to bring life and detail to our game
- Work alongside the Art Director to bring a creative vision into real-time fruition
- Establish and ensure a creative, clear methodology and process.
- Have hands-on asset creation expertise, leading by example when required.
- Refine and build upon your teams’ skills & strengths to deliver the highest quality content.
- Support an agile methodology when discovering and exploring gameplay content
- Bring artistic, technical, and rendering innovations to our project, whilst balancing creativity with pragmatism.
- Create a healthy working environment
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of professional game development experience, with a minimum of 1 shipped titles
- The ability to understand, articulate and deliver on an artistic vision.
- Proven track record of hands-on art creation / sub-team leadership and achievements
- Strong portfolio, containing a lot of high quality assets.
- Effective and positive critiquing & articulation of artistic successes and shortfalls
- A committed team player, recognizing the importance and value of people within a technology environment.
- Experience or an in-depth knowledge of Unreal 4 / 5 is beneficial
- A broad and varied exposure to the multiple sub-disciplines across the team: UI,
- Environment, Animation, Character etc.
- A Passion for Games
Additional/nice if you have
ABOUT DYNASTY STUDIOS
At Dynasty Studios we create next-generation games. With our established team of veteran game developers, our team at Dynasty has several projects in the pipeline designed with the goal of uniting the blockchain and gaming communities. We strive to lead the mass adoption of blockchain technology through never before seen gameplay experiences. Our upcoming franchise of high-quality games will operate within a shared universe of playable assets and in-game economies that will open up new dimensions of gameplay through true digital ownership and player-driven experiences.
Diversity is in Dynasty’s DNA and we hire talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or any other class or characteristic.
Apply for this job
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Date found: 2023-05-04