Junior Test Engineer
We want you to join our Quality Assurance team to help support our thousands of customers who use Unity. You will connect with the customers and the Quality Assurance team to ensure timely, polite and accurate responses are provided to our customers who have submitted bug reports. You will also reproduce and clean the bug reports for further handling by the Unity team. You will help Unity stay one step ahead in ensuring quality, whilst maintaining speed and ability.
What you'll be doing
- Work with customers to reproduce their bug reports in-house
- Explore the scope of customer bug reports and provide more detailed advice to developers
- Collaborate with other testers and developers in an agile environment
- You will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders
What we're looking for
- You must currently be enrolled in a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree program
- You should be confident in communicating with colleagues and customers and have a good level of English
- You should be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with an object oriented programming language such as C#
You might also have
- It is a plus if you have experience using Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Date posted: 2022-01-20