Role descriptionThe opportunity
Are you a meticulous, hardworking engineer with a passion for quality craft?
We are looking for a student software test engineer to be part of our international Release Quality Assurance group in a Bisection Team which is responsible for the source code bisection services (software engineering method) to identify the cause of a specific behaviour change.
Here at Unity, we will help you grow your understanding of software engineering and quality craft. Within the role, you will also have some opportunities to expand your technical skills and directly affect the quality of experience for our users.Responsibilities
- Work with the Unity version control systems to identify faulty code changes
- Provide continuous feedback to the team in order to improve day-to-day processes and workflows
- Investigate bug report quality, confirm valid issues, provide feedback and supply detailed information to the team and developers across the whole organization
- Solve contextual technical challenges
- You must currently be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree program
- You should be comfortable working within an international team and need to be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a diligent approach
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, GitHub, Mercurial, etc…)
- Experience using Unity
- Experience writing Automated tests
- Programming experience
Gross Pay (euros): 1615.83*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Subscribe to all Engineering jobs in Lithuania
Create Profile and Get Noticed