Junior Motion Graphic Artist
GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
Do you dream of creating the perfect visuals - matching the right scene, the right sound, the right feel, the right shapes and the right motion? Do you love tweaking the keyframes just to get the motion perfect? We are looking for a Junior Motion Graphic Artist who can create and edit motion graphics for exciting product videos, ads & short films.
Values of a Motion Graphics Artist
- Love all things motion & animation: If you find yourself saving AE templates, and audio-visual references across all mediums - blogs, essays, games, films & animations on the internet, then you have it sorted!
- Take creative ownership: Can you see yourself scanning a video frame-by-frame to ensure it looks great sounds better & feels perfect? Because that is exactly what you’ll need to do, as your skill as a motion graphic artist will define the aesthetic output of the videos you work on.
- Get involved & learn: You will dive deep into video conceptualisation, pre-production, production, post production, motion & animation development. You will constantly update your motion graphic skills to produce visually engaging output with efficiency.
- Pay attention to detail: You should enjoy adding (or removing) elements that enhance the mood of videos, and find joy in fixing even the smallest of errors. The devil is in the details!
- Play for the team: You’ll be a part of a dynamic startup, working in a Video Production team, and will get to work with different artists, writers, developers, designers, animators, planners, & musicians. You should be willing to seek feedback from others & give them constructive feedback.
What you’d be doing
- Create, use as well as adapt motion graphics templates for various advertisements/videos.
- Contribute to execute motion graphics requirements in product videos, tutorials, live-action & mixed media ads, social media videos & YouTube videos.
- Edit new as well as existing video content in various formats (e.g. changes in aspect ratio), trimming existing content as per platform requirements
- Ensure you proactively seek feedback from the team, and collaborate & work on it, thus minimising the total time taken to produce videos, while maintaining aesthetic consistency
- Develop a deeper understanding of motion, colours, composition, animation & sound, while following the brand guidelines
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role
- Special interest in motion graphics, video production & branding
- Extensive knowledge of creative tools
- Essential Video Editing Tools - Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve etc would be a plus point
- Essential Motion Tools - After Effects
- Being organised and having the ability to handle complex compositions is essential
- Adobe Suite Tools - Basics of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to research & learn from relevant online resources when needed
- The ability to plan well, execute fast, deliver before time, and stay on top of the work schedule
- Personal accountability, strong work ethic & integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency & ownership
- Exposure to social media platforms & mobile games is a plus
- 0-2 years of experience as Motion Graphics Artist. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in visual arts/graphic design/animation/film or any other relevant field.
- Candidates with client/agency experience will be given preference.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20