JUNIOR COMMERCIAL ANALYST
COMMERCIAL ANALYSIS TEAM
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD, WEST LONDON
REPORTING TO THE SENIOR COMMERCIAL ANALYST
As Junior Commercial Analyst you will be primarily supporting the Commercial Analysis team with the monthly forecasting process across PC and Console Digital game sales on some of the industry’s biggest games franchises. You will be responsible for forecasting, organising and documenting the monthly sales forecasts, and tasked with creating a strong foundation for sharing and communicating key insights to the commercial sales teams, business planning, product teams and studio leads.
You will be working with the Head of Commercial Analysis and the Senior Commercial Analyst.
This role would suit someone with 1+ years’ experience in forecasting, financial analytics or insights, and would favour someone with strong organizational and communication skills.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Head of Commercial Analysis and the Senior Analyst on implementing the monthly forecast to a tight schedule.
- Collaborate closely with Commercial, Business Planning and Internal Development studios to align on monthly forecast submissions.
- Create presentations for external communication around key insights and updates.
- Support the tracking and auditing of sales versus commercial expectations.
- Support the Commercial Analysis team in managing external/internal queries for key business stakeholders.
- Support the team with various revenue tracking reports and dashboards for use across the global business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in forecasting and / or analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Able to adapt to tight deadlines with good planning skills, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; Able to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel with experience in PowerPoint.
- A self-motivated individual able to excel both independently and collaboratively on other stakeholder's projects.
- Passionate about video games with a good understanding of genres and key video game concepts (free to play, downloadable content, monetisation, market trends etc).
- Knowledge in using visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
- Knowledge in database querying (SQL).
- Prior experience in video games / entertainment industry.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed