Big Time Studios
if you are a world-class marketer looking to join a small, fully remote team and work on marketing Big Time to players in Japan and growing the Big Time Japanese community. You should have a Bachelor's degree or above from a competitive university, be a native Japanese speaker, fluent in English, and have two years of marketing experience, preferably in gaming, tech, fintech, or cryptocurrency. Desirable skills include relationships with marketing leads in crypto currency or gaming, graphic design, video editing, and event planning. We offer a fully remote work environment, with a yearly company offsite, experience working with gaming veterans, flexible PTO, and the opportunity to create a new IP with franchise potential.
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Epic Games, Riot, Blizzard, Sony, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
As a world-class marketer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on marketing Big Time to players in Japan and growing the Big Time Japanese community.
- Engage with current Big Time players who speak Japanese, answering questions, hosting events, and playing with them to build consensus.
- Reach out to marketing leads, build exposure for Big Time in the Japanese crypto market, and drive new players/investors (crypto communities, DAOs, web3 projects, and so on).
- Constantly communicate with valuable players/investors about game updates and insights.
- Define community and marketing strategy, and cater to our Japanese community.
- Communicate overarching messaging to various teams (Marketing, Social Media, Community, Dev, etc.). Be the bridge between BTS and Japanese players.
- Reach out to marketing leads to build exposure for Big Time in the Japanese gaming market and drive new players (esports team, gaming platform, internet cafe, and so on).
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a competitive university.
- Native Japanese speaker, fluent in English.
- Deep understanding of crypto, gaming, and Japanese culture.
- Two Years of marketing experience, preferably in gaming, tech, fintech, or cryptocurrency.
- Working knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Relationships with marketing leads in crypto currency or gaming.
- Graphic design.
- Video editing.
- Event planning.
- Additional foreign language proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-01