Playground Games are looking for a Contract IT Support Engineer to join our growing IT team in Leamington Spa.
Collaborating with our existing engineers, you will provide our users with all aspects of desktop IT support. Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you will be interpersonal, enthusiastic, and eager to further your knowledge.
You should have:
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- Pride in delivering great customer service.
- Outstanding knowledge of desktop hardware.
- Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills.
- A passion for IT and videogames.
- As this is an in-studio position, you should live a commutable distance to Leamington Spa.
- An IT certification or education to A-Level/BTEC Level 3 standard.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established, experienced, and collaborative team, within one of the world’s most exciting games studios. It provides exciting new challenges for experienced engineers looking to further their career and gives exposure to many leading-edge technologies.
At Playground Games, we are committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment where anyone from any background can do their best work. We strive to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our players. Our commitment to equality and inclusion across race, colour, gender, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy/maternity, and disability lead us forward every day.
Playground Games are part of the Xbox Games Studios family and a subsidiary of Microsoft.
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Country: United Kingdom