FunPlus is a world-class, independent game developer and publisher headquartered in Switzerland, with offices and operations in China, Japan, Singapore, Spain and the United States. Founded in 2010, FunPlus is an organization that fosters top creative talent and garners together ambitious teams, making up more than 2,000 team members worldwide.
The company just announced the expansion of their Barcelona office into game development and is, thus, looking to build a team who will play an integral role in opening a new studio there and creating a world class mobile casual game that will wow the industry. FunPlus is avidly searching for top talent who are looking for an entrepreneurial environment backed by the resources of a proven successful gaming company. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the frontlines of developing a new studio and a new game!
With several hit games launched and ranked #1Global Publisher in Strategy Games (2019 & 2020), FunPlus is home to KingsGroup studio who develops hugely popular mobile strategy titles including State of Survival, King of Avalon and Guns of Glory. FunPlus has also positioned itself in the RPG puzzle genre with Call of Antia. In 2021 FunPlus acquired Imagendary Studios working on its first original AAA development.
The company is also the founder of FPX（FunPlus Phoenix), one of the world's most successful esports organizations, and the 2019 League of Legends World Champions. Please visitwww.funplus.com to find out more and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest news and career opportunities.
As IT support at FunPlus you will be responsible for delivering all IT solutions to our Barcelona, Switzerland and the rest of the western offices. You will also be responsible for coordinating the IT activities related to the digital elements rollout for the Barcelona and western office branches (i.e. Windows/Mac, printers and video Zoom conferencing systems).
- Provide front-line technical support to on-site and remote employees by phone, messenger platforms and emails.
- Manage setup, breaks, relocation of workstations, printers and other hardware when requested
- Manage Windows/MacOS inventory, perform troubleshooting and reimaging
- Work closely with regional office managers Network and Database admins, App Developers and external vendors
- Test and implement software and physical/virtual machines
- Operate in Hybrid working environment with initial onsite support required
- You just finished or are about to finish your Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Knowledge in MS 365 and Google workspace
- Good documentation skills
- Nice to have: knowledge in Atlassian tools. (e.g. Confluence and Jira) and Slack.
- Have good IT support knowledge, 3rd party applications and IT maintenance.
- Agile mindset and independant with strong project management ability
Perks of your new adventure
- This is a remunerated "Contrato en Prácticas", with the option to change to a fixed contract in the future
- Flexible working hours - We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
- Multicultural teams - With so may offices around the world, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues
- Diverse team events - Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
- International and expert leadership - You can´t create legends without legendary leadership.
- Creative environment - This is entertainment after all folks!
- The possibility to learn and grow professionally into one of the most exciting industries!
FunPlus is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed