IT Service Delivery Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Technology team in Sydney and are currently looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the global delivery of the IT services strategy including service SLAs, metrics, and performance in all operational regions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leads the global service delivery team in coordination with the localised Service Team Leads
- Maintains custody of the IT Service Catalogue, change management process, and other corporate procedures
- Ensures prompt and appropriate triage of incidents/requests throughout VGW
- Champions a customer-centric culture within the wider IT services remit
- Advocates for IT Services within the localised workplace, promoting service focused support
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement throughout the business
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience leading a technical team in a global capacity
- Relevant industry qualifications (ITIL, Okta, AWS) - desired
- Experience contributing to a multi-disciplined technical environment
- Strong technical capability in end user technology, productivity applications, and SaaS platforms
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.