IT Services Analyst
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our IT Services team in Sydney and currently looking for an IT Services Analyst to join the team.
As an IT Services Analyst, you will provide exceptional customer support to our Sydney-based teams. You’ll be part of the IT Services team and responsible for the customer-facing delivery of the IT Services strategy globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will provide first-level triage of IT service requests and incidents and respond to service requests within agreed service level time-frames
- You will support all facets of the IT application and system environment for team members, both face-to-face and remote
- You will give general technical advice and guidance to team members at all levels of the organisation
- You will order, record, and configure asset and hardware inventory in line with global standards
- You will configure and maintain all security controls on all VGW asset endpoints
What you will bring to the role:
- You have formal qualifications in IT or related discipline(s)
- You have experience working in a decentralised workforce environment
- You will have experience in ITIL, Okta IdP and Google Workspace
- You will have experience in administration of MacOS, Windows and Google ChromeOS workstations
- You have exposure to SaaS environments and infrastructure
- You have supported video-conferencing and audio-visual systems
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.