Larian Studios is seeking an experienced Producer/Project Manager to guide their internal IT team in achieving their goals. The responsibilities include removing blockers, creating schedules, assessing feasibility, tracking progress, identifying and resolving roadblocks, and implementing processes to improve quality and efficiency. The ideal candidate should have a track record of facilitating technical teams, a qualification in Project Management or relevant work experience, and experience with Microsoft Projects, Gantt charts, and ticketing systems. The company offers an international team, an open and collaborative environment, a highly experienced managerial team, and a commitment to making the best game possible for the fans.
Larian Studios have 25 years of experience creating critically acclaimed role playing games and we pride ourselves on our excellent storytelling — our most recent title, Divinity: Original Sin 2, has won over 160 awards (including the BAFTA for Best Multiplayer Game) and our next game, Baldur’s Gate 3, is set to release in August of this year.
We want to bring in an experienced Producer / Project Manager to guide our internal IT team at Larian in reaching their goals.
- Assist the IT team, removing blockers, communicating across teams and creating detailed schedules and following up on progress
- Assess feasibility and the impact on existing situations
- Run the creation, estimation and tracking of tasks
- Help the IT Team achieve their goals within the given timeline
- Identify, communicate and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Create and implement processes that will improve quality and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with internal management and team leads
- Schedule meetings and reviews, track changes and feedback
- Take comprehensive notes and distribute them to team members and partners.
- A track record of facilitating technical teams in reaching their goals
- A qualification in Project Management or relevant work experience
- A collaborative and proactive approach in communicating and planning
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Projects, Gantt charts and ticketing systems
- Experience in cloud tools would be advantageous
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with like minded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-05-06