IT Project Coordinator
Skydance Media Information Technology seeks an IT Project Coordinator to assist the Executive Vice President of Information Technology. This individual will be responsible for managing the ongoing projects of the IT department and provide integral coordination with the Operations Department. Responsibilities include Executive schedule management, project management, reporting status and milestones to stakeholders, meticulous organizational and communication skills, and an understanding of IT terminology and concepts. Curates and manages SharePoint sites, intranet, and user documentation. #Media
- Administrative duties include answering phones, scheduling, coordinating status meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Track, Manage and Report on overall project status, maintain overall project plan, address issues with quality assurance and task completions. Understand technology design in office spaces.
- Ensure client requirements are met and closeout activities are completed.
- Work with construction vendors and GCs to understand the impact of their schedule on the IT milestones.
- Attend weekly construction meetings. Document and track weekly IT team meetings.
- Oversee and manage department financials including tracking purchases, expenses, and deliver monthly reports.
- Work with project delivery resources/team (typically smaller team) to achieve project goals.
- Implement communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Report on project status and variances.
- Maintain action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesse change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk with management support.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University and/or equivalent related experience.
- Prior Project Management experience is preferred.
- Experience with IT office projects related to infrastructure cabling and data closet buildouts
- Understanding of cooling and power in data closets
- Understanding of how to read floor plans to understand scope
- Strong ability to multitask; high level of organization required
- High level of customer satisfaction focus
- Experience with presentations to a variety of stakeholder levels
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job
Location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles
Date posted: 2022-01-20