We seek a qualified and experienced ISV partnership manager to join our growing team! You will identify and cultivate key ISV relationships to support Magic Leap’s third-party enterprise solutions ecosystem. This includes initial outreach, onboarding, and management of relationships with ISV partners. You will handle multiple partnerships to enable channel sales and commercial engagements at enterprise customers. You must have a strong ability to recognize standout partners who possess the skill and fortitude for exemplary spatial computing solutions on Magic Leap.
- Establish, cultivate, and manage long term, mutually beneficial partnerships with enterprise-focused ISVs to enable commercial grade solutions at Magic Leap’s customers.
- Manage ISV partnership pipeline from initial outreach through development, go-to-market and co-selling activities, including structuring and negotiation of agreements.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts in technology and product teams to support partners’ development efforts.
- Relentlessly internal advocate for partners needs to create and improve Magic Leap’s partnership programs.
- Support the growth of channel relationships with key value added distributors and resellers to conceptualize and create product bundles with third party solution partners.
- Work cross-functionally and in a matrixed environment with stakeholders in technical enablement, sales, marketing and legal to identify, prioritize, and engage with 3rd party solution developers.
- Identify new opportunities for strategic solution partnerships in collaboration with sales and customers.
- 4+ years experience in a related field and 10+ years experience in technology partnerships, business development or sales.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently look for ways to support and improve internally processes and the team
- Proven track record working with solution partners
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Knowledge of basic computer programs - Excel, Word, GSuite (Confluence and JIRA experience is a plus)
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and customers at once
- Readiness to take on unexpected challenges and adjust to changing constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required, MBA a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Location: Remote (US based only)
Country: United States