With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We strive to engage our players on every level with animations that are innovative and fun to watch!
We’re now looking for the freshest and brightest of talents to help us produce world class RPGs. We want you to reinforce our current production with your ambitious spirit.
We are thinking forward and will have open Internship positions in our Guildford studio. If you are interested in being considered for late 2022 or early to mid 2023, please apply below.
- Work on Animation, Programming, Design or Narrative projects depending on your preference
- Collaborate with your peers and supervisor
- Take ownership of tasks and support teams where needed
- Understand the requirements of the game and maintain features
- Vocalise your obstacles and needs Respect the deadlines set for you by your supervisor.
- Peer review the work of your colleagues and understand your part in the team.
- Be curious and develop your skill set
- Experience in the video game industry through education or employment as a bonus.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Basic understanding of game development processes
- Strong collaboration skills. Passion for your craft
- Motivated to make amazing RPG experiences.
- Please let us know why you want to work at Larian
- Submit a demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work
- This application is expressing interest in internships in 2022
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and a passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-05
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed