Skydance Media is seeking Summer interns for their Santa Monica office in the Digital Marketing department. The internship is a ten-week long paid, full-time position where interns will create marketing content for social media campaigns, network with Skydance leaders, and gain real-world experience. The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor or Master’s program at an accredited institution, have proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, and have a desire to work in digital marketing, social media, or marketing. The hourly rate for this non-exempt position in Los Angeles is $16.90.
Skydance Media is looking for motivated and enthusiastic Summer interns for our Santa Monica office!
With openings in our Digital Marketing department, our Internship Program offers its own unique learning opportunities. This is a hands on role, where you will create marketing content that will be used for our social media marketing campaigns. You will have the chance to network and meet with Skydance leaders, learn transferable skills, and gain real-world experience. It is an experience ideal for those moving from classroom to the industry.
This is a ten-week long paid, full-time internship. You must be able to work 9:00 AM-6:00 PM for the duration of this internship program.
- Utilize the Adobe Creative Suite with marketing assets to create meaningful content for the corporate @Skydance social media platforms
- Review performance of social media platforms and strategize adjustments for optimal engagement
- Design motion video content
- Engage with fans on our social media accounts through comments and managing giveaways
- Assist in writing and filming original videos for our social channels
- Help with asset management for brand partners
- Assist with various programs associated with licensing of Skydance properties
- Participate in program activities including Pitch Classes and lunches with Skydance leadership
- Periodically screen phone calls for Executives
- Must be available for 10-week program, Monday, June 12 - Friday, August 18
- Must be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Must be currently enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor or Master’s program at an accredited institution
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop REQUIRED
- Basic video production and lighting experience is preferred
- Proficiency with DSLRs is preferred
- Desire to work in digital marketing, social media, or marketing
- Self-starter with proficient writing and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced media entertainment environment
The hourly rate for this non-exempt position in Los Angeles is $16.90.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you either from our “@skydance.com” email addresses or from the “@lever.co” email addresses of our candidate tracking system. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles
Country: ,United States,United States
Date found: 2023-04-29