Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internship Program:
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us remotely, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let's add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity our party.
- Our program runs between June 12 - August 18, 2023.
- Our internships are paid!
We are looking for an Intern Social Media Manager to assist all aspects of our social marketing mission and efforts. As a member of the Marketing organization, you will work closely with business partners across the company to execute high-impact social campaigns driving engagement with our fans, generating new follower growth, and reacquiring players for including Magic: The Gathering®.
What You'll Do:
- Build and run social marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok that are driven by brand priorities and consumer-relevant content.
- Analyze critical social marketing metrics, develop ongoing reports, and turn insights into action.
- Collaborate and partner with teams across marketing including Brand, Creative, Influencer, Paid Media, and Community to build best-in-class social content.
- Follow trends in social media to continue exploring innovative ideas to engage our fans and generate new social followers for our brands.
What You Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program majoring in digital marketing, communications, or related degree with at least one quarter or semester left after August 2023.
- Broad proficiency in social media (Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, etc.).
- Familiarity with moderation tools.
- Knowledge of fandom social media.
- Available to work full-time hours for 10 weeks.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, responses may be delayed, but we will seek to reply to all candidates by May 19, 2023.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Location: Fully Remote