Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internship Program:
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us remotely, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let's add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity our party.
- Our program runs between June 12 - August 18, 2023.
- Our internships are paid!
What You'll Do:
- Manage, implement, and maintain influencer and creator programs across our diverse portfolio of franchises and products.
- Apply a meticulous process in how we source and build influencer content, and help define how each execution fits within the marketing funnel.
- Input into our influencer strategy, championing the roadmap for measurable and sustainable program growth.
- Guide and monitor influencer content to ensure on brand messaging.
- Track efficiency of programs and share results and insights with the marketing organization.
- Collaborate with paid media, social, creative, communications, and product marketing peers to develop holistic influencer campaigns that improve our go-to-market strategies.
- Follow industry trends for influencer marketing, proactively bringing those ideas into our teams.
What You'll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program majoring in marketing, communications, or related degree with at least one quarter or semester left after August 2023.
- A strong interest in gaming community management or marketing.
- Broad social media competency (Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Available to work full-time hours for 10 weeks.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Nice to Have:
- Photoshop knowledge/experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Location: Fully Remote