Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internship Program:
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us remotely, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let's add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity our party.
- Our program runs between June 12 - August 18, 2023.
- Our internships are paid!
What You'll Do:
- Support the Global Events Team in planning and implementing the participation strategies in domestic and international events such as MagicCon and GenCon.
- Assist the Magic, D&D, and Hasbro Games teams with pre-event planning, on-site show management, and post event wrap up.
- Assist with operational logistics such as, handling hotel blocks, coordinating event supplies and shipments and crafting staffing plans.
What You'll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program majoring in event or hospitality management, project management, creative arts or related degree with at least one quarter or semester left after August 2023.
- Prior project management experience in any capacity.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Available to work full-time hours for 10 weeks.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Nice to Have:
- Experience managing events or being a stage manager.
- Passionate & knowledgeable about Magic: The Gathering.
Due to the volume of applicants, responses may be delayed, but we will seek to reply to all candidates by May 19, 2023.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Location: Fully Remote