Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
About the Internship Program:
Over the course of 10 weeks, a select group of college and university students will join us remotely, gaining valuable work experiences and insights into our most exciting products. Interns engage with Wizards’ beloved brands, gaining meaningful work-experience through day-to-day training, hands-on projects, executive exposure, individual development planning and mentorship. Did I mention we have a Dragon? Let's add your unlimited imagination and boundless curiosity our party.
- Our program runs between June 12 - August 18, 2023.
- Our internships are paid!
This role will partner closely with product strategy, sales, finance, and economics to support Magic: The Gathering’s growth! Through your reporting and insights, you will support the strategy of our worldwide teams making and build your career.
What You'll Do:
- Analytics – Work with business partners to deep dive into analyses driving product design and business channel strategy. Iterate quickly to refine work and meet deadlines.
- Modeling – Building revenue models to explore different business strategies and identify areas of growth. Partner with economists and financial analysts to reconcile revenue numbers.
- Insights – Explain findings to partners using clear visuals and concise communication.
What You'll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, degree-seeking program pursuing an advanced degree (Masters, Graduate, Ph.D.) in economics, finance, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline with at least one quarter or semester left after August 2023.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Adept in Python, R, Stata, or SAS.
- Self-directed, ability to drive projects to completion and proactively communicate timelines and document processes.
- Available to work full-time hours for 10 weeks.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Location: Fully Remote