Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Integrations team. Our mission includes partnering with business teams in Unity to enable them by automating and simplifying their workflows, so we can increase their velocity and improve their efficiency as we grow globally!
You will also have a huge impact in helping the team to craft how we continuously deliver scalable and reliable services to support those processes.
Our technology stack is built to create scalable services that allow us to grow with the business. It includes Node.js, Google Cloud, MuleSoft, RabbitMQ and many others.What you’ll be doing
- Architect, develop, maintain and operate application services, systems automation and monitoring
- Collaborate effectively within and across teams
- Drive and lead technical discussions, investigate complex problems, research and collaborate on solutions
- Build positive relationships and partner with product management to ensure we’re working on the things that matter most.
- Mentor and support development peers with deeper technical investigations on issues
- Wide practical experience with the NodeJS framework, or alternatively another programming language like Golang, Rust, C# or Java
- Proven experience developing, deploying and operating cloud-native container-based services
- Experience in solution design, development and good software development practices. You know how to structure code well for maintainability
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with public cloud services and platforms (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS), Terraform and Kubernetes experience is a definite plus
- Experience with fully automated deliveries and automated testing.
- Experience with build systems and CI configuration
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20